The multiplication of antibacterial treatments in our environment is undesirable, and the fact that the mattress is covered with a fitted sheet and a mattress protector speaks to the interest of this property. As for anti-mite mattresses, they have not proven their effectiveness. At the time you look for the side sleeper solution from whatsthebestbed you surely come up with the following solutions.
- The supine position is the one in which one is the longest. It is therefore essential to choose the bedding best suited to your body.
- When you sleep on your stomach, you should prefer softness.
- The spine is curved inward. If you sleep on your stomach and on a mattress that’s too firm, it will push it outward.
- And your muscles will force to return / maintain in its original position. If your muscles work at night, in the morning, you’ll have aches.
When we sleep on our backs, the spine must “sink” into the mattress to be straight, and the hollow of the back must be well supported. But if one is naturally arching, a too-firm mattress will ensure that the column will not be right. It must be the mattress that supports you and not your muscles that maintain your column. If your muscles work at night, in the morning you will have back pain. People sleeping on their backs should make sure their lower back is supported on the mattress. For this, pass your hand to this place to see if there is a hollow. It will be minimal.
If you move a lot, you have to know that shape memory is the one that best molds the body shapes, so it can get hot and prevent you from turning around, because the movements to get out are more difficult.
The first nights on a new mattress can be destabilizing, especially if you go from hard to mellow and vice versa. It is always necessary a certain latency time because it is necessary that the body becomes accustomed. If after 1-2 weeks the discomfort persists, it is that it is not the right mattress for you.
When suffering from the back, it is advisable to take a rather firm mattress without being hard. A mattress that’s too hard is as bad as a mattress that’s too soft.
Above all, you must be comfortable:
Your pillar should stay upright whether you are lying on your back or side.
You must not sink into the mattress as follows:
- If the back is rounded, as in a hammock, the mattress is not hard enough
- If you are laying all areas of the body and are not supported on the mattress, it is surely too hard.